Last Monday, Jake had a basketball game against Eisenhower. I usually can't make it to a lot of his games because I have work, piano, etc. but i was so excited because I could actually come to this one! And I made sure to take lots of pictures. Here are a few of them.



He got lucky because he got #51 before anyone else did, and that's his football number! The pictures aren't the greatest quality but their okay. I can't remember the score of the game but I know that they won! And jake did awesome. He plays some of the varsity game, and most of the junior varsity game. He is still getting the hang of it, because the only basketball he has ever done was when he was really little and on the junior jazz team. So he is working on getting better and we can tell that he is improving! Good job on making the team Jake!
-jessy
No comments:
Post a Comment