Okay so I totally have been slacking the whole month of April with the blogging, but so much has been going on! We had Mom's birthday on the 7th, Dad's birthday on the 23rd, and Easter! Here are a few fun pictures!
Okay so the order of the pictures got all messed up, but this first one is from Mom's birthday! We made her Bee Bop for breakfast (Thanks for the recipe Erie-doo!) Fresh Orange-Carrot-Apple Juice, Orange slices, and some homeade fruit tart! She loved it! Dad also got her some gorgeous tulips! These first two pictures I couldn't get to face the right way! I am having difficulties today.
This picture is from Easter! We had Nana, Grandpa, and Pocci over for some ham sandwiches, salad, fruit, chips, cookies, cupcakes, etc. etc. etc.!
Mom made some very cute cupcakes. The first picture is a cupcake with real pansies on top. We coated them in egg whites and then sprinkled them with sugar! Aren't they cute??
The second is of a little Bird's Nest cupcake. (dyed coconut, and chocolate eggs :) )
Here are a few pictures above of Dad's birthday. Mom made him a wonderful chocolate cake with whipped cream and strawberries. In the morning we had our usual Buttermilk Pancake-Bacon-Egg breakfast!
These last two are some more from Mom's birthday! Just a close up of her delicious Bee Bop, (I tried doing the fried egg and failed miserably, so Dad stepped in and made two perfect ones haha) and a close up of the Fruit Tart I made her the night before her birthday!
Well that's it for April!
I'll try to get on the ball in May and post atleast once a week!
Awesome! The Bee-Bop looks great, Jes! I sooooo wish I had been there for all of these fun events! Thanks for keeping us in the loop with your blog! I need to get better at mine again. :(
ReplyDelete