AUTUMN is finally here! The leaves are changing, and the air is very chilly. I don't know if our family is ready for winter yet. Atleast I am not! I guess i am pretty excited for the snow to come but I am a wimp and only really love to ski in the spring. I just don't see how people have fun skiing up in the mountains during a blizzard when they can't see 3 feet ahead of them! But i guess I wouldn't understand because I am not a die hard!
I was riding my bike home from Jake's football game last week and I just snapped a couple of shots of really pretty leaves!
This is what our porch looks like every fall. Mom doesn't let us rake them up until the day before it snows (atleast when the weather man thinks so) I love how she loves to keep them there. (I hope she doesn't get mad because her and dad are out of town and I raked them up today into a pile so the neighbor kids could play in them) They are the brightest of yellows and she usually buys different types of pumpkins and squash (i think?) to sit on our porch to add to the fall look!

Gorgeous! This has to be one of my favorite times of the year.-jessy
No comments:
Post a Comment