Saturday, October 31, 2009

leaves on halloween

Riley, Sam, and Beka, our neighbors, came over yesterday to hang out for a little bit. I originally brought them over to show them our beautiful yard decorations (consisting of toilet paper, cones, and signs) and it ended up in a leaf fight! I raked up alot of the leaves in our front yard (which is a ton) and made a pile for them to jump in. We had a lot of fun taking pictures too!



I would tell them to get a huge handful of leaves, wait until i counted to 3 and then throw them in the air as high as they could. It was funny becuase the oldest 2 (the 2 on the left) understood and threw the leaves up on 3, but Beka, on the very right, would wait until Sam and Riley had thrown theres and all fallen to the ground, and then she would throw hers. This time though she got it right and i got a picture!
See those creepy spiders hanging from our tree? Yes I think they are very scary too. The feel of them even creeps me out. They are furry and have these little orange eyes in the front.

Well, Lara, their mom, came over to grab them but Beka wanted to touch the spider first. She jumped up, touched it, immediately got a terrified look on her face, and ran to her mom. Yes, i understand where she is coming from. She didn't like the feel of that spider either!
Beka was a spider for Halloween, Riley was a cat, and Sam was a skeleton!

After I had started raking a big pile, Riley wanted to rake so i gave the rake to her. For some reason she thought it was so much fun. I should use that as an advantage and bring her over to rake our whole front yard before mom and dad get home to make us do it! :) just kidding haha. But i really thought it was odd how much fun she was having doing all the raking!

No comments:

Post a Comment