Last Saturday, Steve, Jenny, and I went to the football game. (Jenny went with her friends and Steve and I went together). Jenny is in the MUSS (The Mighty Utah Student Section). She only had to pay 30$ to join and she gets into every game free! They also get free t shirts and they get to sit in this section shown below!

This section is by far the loudest and the most enthusiastic. So while Jenny pretty much got into the game free, Steve and I had to "scalp" (spelling??) for our tickets. I am sure that everyone knows what that is, but when Steve first told me that thats what we were going to do, I had no idea! So for those of you who don't know, "scalping" is when you just go to the game and find people around the outside of the stadium who are selling tickets and try to get the best price out of them.

So.....we were doing our scalping and we saw a man who was yelling "tickets! tickets!" we ran over to him and said "What do ya have?" He said that he had some 30 yard line tickets, 20 yard line, and end zone. Well we didn't have enough money for the 30 yarders so we took the 20 yard line tickets. We walked in, looked at our tickets, saw the section, row, and seat we were supposed to be in, went there, and guess what.........they were no where near the 20 yard line! The dumb guy lied to us to get us to buy his tickets. I said to steve, "Why would someone feel good about doing that to someone else?!" He could see my frustration but he just said, "That's what some people do so they can get their money!"
We ended up not sitting there, and just finding better seats until we got kicked out of them at half time haha. Then we just bummed it for the rest of the night in random spots in the stadium.


TOUCHDOWN!
This was the score at the beginning of the 4th quarter! We were playing New Mexico and we were killing them! It was freezing so Steve and I left not long after the 4th quarter had started. The final score was 45-14 for Utah.
GO UTES!!
We love the Utes at our house ! Richard and Chris have season tickets, but not very good ones. They are in the end zone, so your tickets might have been much better GO UTES !!!
ReplyDelete