Saturday, February 13, 2010

fun filled weekend

We gave Ava her first bath the other day. I think that you can guess from this picture if she liked it or not......
This week was spirit week for Jake's school. They get to dress up as something different everyday, and the day he wore this was nerd day! I have to say, he can pull "nerd" off pretty well!

Last night was the Valentines Dance. Our group went to The Pie Pizzeria for dinner, went to the dance, and then went to Jump On It! It's this place that has trampolines everywhere! It was sooo fun, and luckily no one got hurt!


Jenny left to St. George with Thomas and his family the other day. She won't be back until Monday, so I'll put some pictures up then! They also went skiing the other day and had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment