Saturday, February 6, 2010

HAPPY (early) VALENTINES DAY!

Meet Ava

This was Steve's early Valentines Day gift! She is purebread golden retriever. I drove him all the way out to Lindon, Utah, without telling him what we were doing. He was extrememely confused, and a little bit frustrated! I went into the house that had them, brought Ava out, and he was speechless. 

We drove home, and showed it to Steve's friend Charlie. He couldn't handle how cute she was, so guess what we did.......we drove all the way back to Lindon, because Charlie wanted to get one for his girlfriend!

So now we have two puppies that are sisters and will get to see eachother all the time!

There's Charlie's pup. They named her Kona.

 HAPPY early VALENTINES DAY!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! She is so precious! I wish I could rub her and hold her and smell her sweet puppy breath! Cute name, too!

    ReplyDelete